Top Reasons to Attend
- Thought provoking - interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, short courses and networking opportunities with potential clients and project team leads
- Continuing education - up to 22 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- America's Greenest City - Discover why Portland was named the greenest city in 2015 by Travel + Leisure, from its top ranked mass transit to its sustainable eating
- Portland, Oregon - experience the best street food in the world with over 700 food carts throughout the city
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.